There was a time in the not too distant past when electronic spreadsheets were the preferred means storing and manipulating data. By allowing users to store and track large amounts of data, spreadsheets offered organization and stability to organizations large and small.
In 2013, spreadsheets still have their place in the workforce, but technology has advanced greatly since their introduction. If you’re still using spreadsheets to manage community associations, there are several reasons to consider implementing a more modern solution. Here are the reasons why our software blows typical spreadsheets out of the water:
- Condo Manager was designed by professionals with years of experience in the community association management industry. Why would you manage homeowners associations with software that wasn’t designed for that purpose? Because of our inside knowledge and experience, our software has many features that address the unique needs of the association manager.
- In reality, using spreadsheets to manage community associations can be limiting. That is, they don’t allow complete control of your finances. For example, spreadsheets cannot send follow-up reminders for collections and other important processes.
- One of the greatest advantages of using Condo Manager is that you eliminate the need for multiple spreadsheets, as well as the need for copies of the same spreadsheet. Keeping more than one copy of a spreadsheet has the potential to cause major problems within an office. Our software eliminates this threat by keeping all parties on the same page.
- With Condo Manager, you don’t have to worry about backing up your spreadsheets every day or losing your all of your data. If you computer crashes, is stolen, or otherwise compromised, you can depend on our web backup to keep your data safe and sound.
- Condo Manager allows you to fully customize your reports. This is a favorite feature for many of our clients. Reports, both financial and otherwise, are easily arranged and branded to suit your exact needs. Need a report on open maintenance issues? Pending violations? Owners with a pet whose name starts with the letter “F”? No problem.
These are some of the reasons why our clients choose Condo Manager instead of our competitors’ software or generic spreadsheets. Our dedicated support staff and our unparalleled commitment to quality service have helped pave the way to our success in 2013. Contact one of our representatives to learn more about how Condo Manager can help your organization.